Elite Index du Forum
Elite Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

percent of childr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elite Index du Forum -> Administration -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DMT
Joueur

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: percent of childr Répondre en citant

HOUSTON, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- Dozens of protesters marched Saturday night in the fourth largest U.S. city of Houston to honor those killed in police-involved shootings as well as other incidents locally and across the nation.

Supporters of Black Lives Matter, an activist movement against violence and racism toward black people, chanted the slogans such as "No justice, no peace! No racist police! Hands up, don't shoot," the local TV station ABC13 reported.

There was a large police presence during the march from MacGregor Park through the University of Houston down to Texas Southern University.

"Too many times people are dying at the hands of cops. We're tired of coming here and saying black lives matters -- police need to stop killing us," said Gregory Chatman, 25, a student of the Houston Community College and co-organizer of the event.

"We just want black people to feel safe in our communities. We want to go outside without worrying about if police are going to kill us or harass us today," he added.

Deondre Moore, another co-organizer of the event, also said, "We're tired of seeing what's going on in America. We're fed up."

"Every morning I see black and brown bodies in the street. I don't feel safe when I see a police officer coming around. I'm afraid to say this, but white people don't have to deal with this," he said.

"When something is wrong, we need to call it for what it is -- systematic racism, police brutality, a system that wasn't built for people who look like me. It needs to be dismantled and rebuilt," he added.

Some protesters said that racism is real in America and they stressed the importance of speaking up and not letting others silence their voices.

The protest came after the recent police-involved shootings of black men in the U.S. states of Oklahoma and North Carolina.

Meanwhile, seven protesters were arrested by police during a march on Saturday afternoon in Jackson Square in Louisiana's largest city of New Orleans to protest against the city's four monuments honoring Civil War era figures.

Take 'Em Down NOLA, a grassroots group opposed to the prevalence of the city's monuments honoring white supremacists, remains frustrated that more than 8 months after the City Council voted to remove the four monuments, those monuments still remain.

The group said that statue of Andrew Jackson, who was a slaveholder and served as the 7th president of the United States, must go. Enditem

by Li Huizi

BEIJING Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet , April 2 (Xinhua) -- While other kids on stage were reciting lines of a poem, Qiuyu refused to say anything. Finally, he said, "My world blooms," which was indeed the last line and the kids walked off the stage to thunderous applause.

The poem may have been finished Cheap Air Max 2018 Outlet , but Qiuyu's father's job was far from over. Later, he accompanied Qiuyu's twin brother, Qiuge, onto the stage to perform a dance. The steps were very simple, and other kids were all alone: Mr Chen was the only adult in sight. He squatted behind Qiuge and help him move with the rhythm.

Qiuge and Qiuyu Cheap Air Max 90 Outlet , 12 years old, are autistic twins. Wednesday's performance on the eve of the eighth World Autism Awareness Day was sponsored by the Soong Ching Ling Foundation.

Autistic children have difficulty communicating and interacting with others, and they often fail to recognize or understand others' emotions and feelings

JUST DIFFERENT

Fiddling with an iPad, Qiuge and Qiuyu laugh happily, like any other kids.

The twins were confirmed as autistic at two years old. They could not talk and made little eye contact. Although they were twins Cheap Air Max Outlet , they seldom played together.

Mr Chen and his wife were shocked at the diagnosis. The entire family was mobilized. Two of the boys' aunts came to help the family care the twins. After the diagnosis, Chen felt helpless. He repeated "I am your papa" thousands of times to his sons and they finally responded when they were three years old.

Xuan Xuan, 12, performed a song at Wednesday's show with her teacher, but did not stop singing even when the anchorman on the stage was trying to talk to her.

As the organizer of the show Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 , Xuan Xuan's mother was a little angry and asked staff to turn off her daughter's microphone. "She cannot control herself very well," said her mother, Du Jiamei, a university English teacher and founder of Beijing Xingxiwang Autism Rehabilitation Center.

Xuan Xuan was diagnosed in 2004 during a community screening. Du then began to study the best available autism therapy: Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) from the University of California.

At first, Du and her husband learned techniques to help their daughter. Later Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , Du conducted her own research and her center has helped nearly 1,000 autistic children since 2011. Du holds that the earlier intervention and treatment is conducted, the higher the possibility of a normal life.

SOCIAL STIGMA

Roughly 1.14 percent of children in the United States is autistic . The number in China is harder to quantify. Autism has an incidence of between one and two percent worldwide. In China, more than 13 million people suffering from autism, including an estimated 1.8 million children.

The environment for autistic children in China is particularly harsh Cheap Nike Air Max , and the condition remains largely misunderstood. To help the public understand autism, Du organizes charity activities, concerts and other public events.

"Autistic children have lost the game at square one," Du said.

"I am short-tempered, but God asked me to walk with a snail. I have to slow my pace Cheap Air Max 2018 ," Du said in her book last year.

The Soong Ching Ling Foundation launched a fund for autistic children on Wednesday, with 3 million yuan (about 488,600 U.S. dollars) as the initial capital. Jing Dunquan, vice-chair of the foundation, said he aimed to educate the public Cheap Air Max 90 , treat autistic chi. Jerseys China   Jerseys Wholsale   Jerseys China   NFL Jerseys Cheap   Authentic Jerseys China   New NBA Jerseys China   Baseball Jerseys From China   Tyreek Hill Womens Jersey   Tremaine Edmunds Kids Jersey   Sam Darnold Jets Jersey 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elite Index du Forum -> Administration -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange